“What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him.” Matthew 8:27
What kind of a man is this?
- To transform the heart of a troubled and weary soul.
- To create the entire universe and be concerned enough about me.
- To cause the sun to rise every morning and to set every evening, often in spectacular fashion.
- To take the form of a man and to experience what we experienced.
- To have patience with an increasingly wicked world.
- To be pleased with his children.
- To comfort his children when they hurt and when they want to blame Him for it.
- To lead us each day if we ask Him.
- To willingly sacrifice his life so that we can know his forgiveness.
Yes, what kind of man is this?