Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of you mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2
“The mind is a terrible thing to waste,” so the commercial goes. But what are we putting into our minds is my question?
- What are our minds feeding on?
- What kinds of things are we absorbing day in and day out? Are they wholesome? If not, why not?
- What are we obsessing about?
- How are we renewing our minds daily?
- What are we thinking about?
- What do we spend our spare time thinking about?
- What are we telling ourselves about ourselves, about others, about God?
- What are we meditating on?