God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
I’m wrote about this Psalm here, but there’s so much “meat’ that it deserves another go.
If you kept this verse in the forefront on your mind throughout the week, how would it change your life (because you know it would)?
- How would you look at sharing your faith?
- How would you look at missions or helping the poor or accomplishing that task you are terrified to do?
- How would it help in relationships?
- How differently would you approach God?
- What fears could you over come?
Again I ask, how would it change your life if you thought about this verse throughout the week? And of course, that’s the “assignment” that will pay off in great dividends.