8 Now Stephen, a man full of God’s grace and power, performed great wonders and signs among the people. Acts 6:8
How would you like to have someone introduce you like this: “He is a man full of God’s grace and power”? People would certainly remember it and ask you about it.
Better yet, what would it take to live like we were full of God’s grace and power?
- How would we act or react when driving?
- How would home life be like?
- How would our conversations change?
- What would our service to others look like?
- Would we be more forgiving of people?
- How would our habits change?
What would experiencing the fullness of God’s grace and power look like in our lives?