One who loves a pure heart and who speaks with grace will have the king for a friend. Proverbs 22:11
Step back if you will and read this verse aloud. What a powerful statement it makes for us as Believers as we walk with a pure heart and a graceful tongue. The King is our friend.
If you considered the implications of having the King as your friend:
- how would it change your thinking about your enemies?
- how would your conversation change?
- how would your thinking change?
- how would the things you say change?
- how would your prayer life change?
- how would it change the way you think about the future?
The King I speak about wore a crown and was robed in the royal color of purple. Most at the foot of the cross of this King were not his friends. They mocked and ridiculed Him. They mocked their creator.
The King is still alive and wants to fellowship with his Subjects.
Let’s not disappoint Him.